Social Media Marketing
The social media marketing minor, open to all students outside of the marketing department, shows you how to effectively use social media channels in any business or organizational setting. You explore marketing principles and consumer behavior, then you can customize the minor to your career interests. The minor is valuable to business majors, as well as communication and public relations.
Required Courses - 12 hrs.
- MTG 315: Principles of Marketing - 3 hrs.
- MTG 350: Consumer Behavior - 3 hrs.
- MTG 381: Integrated Marketing Communications - 3 hrs.
- MTG 391: Social Media Marketing - 3 hrs.
Elective Courses (choose one) - 3 hrs.
- MTG 355: Sports Marketing - 3 hrs.
- MTG 304: Professional Selling - 3 hrs.
- MTG 393: Retailing - 3 hrs.
- MTG 405: Strategic Advertising Cases - 3 hrs.
- MTG 410: Services Marketing - 3 hrs.
- MTG 420: Business Marketing - 3 hrs.