Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership
The master’s degree in nonprofit leadership is a 36 credit-hour program that cultivates your skills to lead community and social service agencies, colleges and universities, health care facilities, faith-based organizations, charities and philanthropic foundations.
Taking Your Future Forward
What makes Bradley the right choice? As a Bradley graduate student, you’ll be working through strategic planning, financial leadership, personnel development, fundraising and grant writing. With classes scheduled online and hands-on training in the field, you’ll walk away with a wealth of experience and an impressive portfolio. Plus, if you work full-time for a nonprofit organization, you may be eligible for a 30% scholarship. You can also finish in as little as 16 months!
Graduate Admission Requirements
Learn more about graduate admission standards and application requirements on our Requirements page.
Graduate Program Requirements
- NPL 605: Legal and Social Change - 3 hrs.
- NPL 610: Survey in Nonprofit Leadership - 3 hrs.
- NPL 604: Nonprofit Communication,Marketing,Digital Media
- NPL 583: Supervision and Employee Engagement in Nonprofit Leadership - 3 hrs.
- NPL 581 a: Topics in Nonprofit Leadership - 3 hrs.
- NPL 582: Grant Writing in Nonprofit Leadership - 3 hrs.
- NPL 673: Leadership Perspectives - 3 hrs.
- NPL 580: Financial Leadership in Nonprofit Leadership - 3 hrs.
- FCS 541: Research methods
- NPL 612: Institutional Planning and Evaluation - 3 hrs.
- NPL 581 b: Topics in Nonprofit Leadership - 3 hrs.
- NPL 686: Field Experience in Administration - 3 hrs.