The cybersecurity minor exposes you to the growing number of data driven organizations and their need to protect their most valuable asset. You learn about network design in terms of security, information security processes and the technical and non-technical cybersecurity skills required to manage an organization’s information systems. This minor is open to all students.
Required Courses - 15 hrs.
- MIS 173: Introduction to Business Analytics - 3 hrs.
- MIS 272: Business Analytics Software and Applications I - 3 hrs.
- MIS 373: Applied Networking - 3 hrs.
- MIS 379: Information Systems Security - 3 hrs.
- MIS 383: Advanced Ethical Hacking - 3 hrs.