Current Bradley students may schedule an appointment with an AEP advisor to have a variety of assessments administered, to discuss major/minor options, or for academic coaching. To schedule an appointment with AEP an AEP staff member, please follow the instructions below.
- Login to Navigate (bradley.edu/navigate)
- Click "Get Assistance"
- Select "Academic Advising."
- From the next dropdown, select “Major/Minor Exploration” and click “Next.”
- Select the date and time you would prefer for your appointment, then click “Next.”
- Be sure to click all the way through to confirm the appointment. You will receive a confirmation email. If you did not receive this email, your appointment is not confirmed.
Prospective students who wish to learn more about starting at Bradley with an undeclared/exploratory major should contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (309) 677-1000.