Campus Recreation
Markin Center 120
(309) 677-2677



Game Status 

Flag Football Intramurals are playing tonight.

Pool Status

Sunday 12pm-6pm
Monday 7-8am, 10:30am-1pm, 5-8
Tuesday 7-8am, 12-2:30, 5:30-9:00
Wednesday 7-8am, 10:30am-1pm, 6-8
Thursday 7-8am, 12-2:30, 5:30-9:00
Friday 7-8am, 10:30am-1, 5-10
Saturday 12-5pm

Meinen Field

Meinen field is open.

Tennis Courts

Tennis courts are open daily from 5-7pm.

Intramural Sports


Bradley University Campus Recreation offers over 30 different intramural sports for students with all levels of experience. Intramural sports provide the platform for students to have fun in a competitive or recreational setting while playing against their peers. Both team and individual competition are offered depending on the sport, with some sports consisting of month-long competition, while others entail one-day or two-day tournaments.

Some of our most popular sports are flag football, basketball, soccer, and volleyball, which are typically divided into six different leagues:

  • CoRec: men and women playing together
  • Men’s A: most competitive level of male intramural sports offered
  • Men’s B: intermediate level of competition
  • Men’s C: ultimate recreational level where the majority of students have never previously played the sport
  • Women’s Competitive: most competitive level of female intramural sports offered
  • Women’s Recreational: casual, recreational level played for fun

CoRec sports consist of men and women playing together, while men’s sports leagues range from the most competitive level in A, the intermediate level in B, and the ultimate recreational level in C where the majority of students have never previously played the sport. Women’s leagues also exist, with major sports being broken into competitive and recreational leagues.

If you are interested in student employment as an intramural official or scorekeeper, please send an email to Scott Wood at

Any additional questions can be answered by visiting the Campus Recreation Offices in Markin 120 or by calling 309-677-2677.