Current Bradley students may schedule an appointment with an AEP advisor to have a variety of assessments administered, to discuss major/minor options, or for academic coaching. To schedule an appointment with AEP an AEP staff member, please follow the instructions below.
- Login to SSC Campus (at the top of the page)
- Click "Get Assistance"
- Select "Academic Advising" from the dropdown.
- Select the type of meeting you want to schedule:
- If you are not an AEP major and do not have an AEP advisor, select “Meet an Advisor Outside of My Major,” then select “Academic Exploration Program” from the next dropdown.
- If you are not an AEP major and do not have an AEP advisor, select “Meet a Different Advisor (not yours),” then select “Academic Exploration Program” from the next dropdown.
- Click "Next"
- Select "Academic Success Center" from the location dropdown (or if David Trillizio is your advisor, select "Faculty/Advisor Office")
- Clicking in the box that says "Any Advisor" should give you specific staff names, but you may leave this blank to search for the first available meeting with any AEP advisor
- Be sure to click all the way through to confirm the appointment. You will receive a confirmation email. If you did not receive this email, your appointment is not confirmed
Prospective students who wish to learn more about starting at Bradley with an undeclared/exploratory major should contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (309) 677-1000.